As artificial intelligence (AI) becomes more accessible for small businesses,…
For all permitted uses of our trade name and trademarks, you may not:
- Alter our logo in any way.
- Issue a press release using our trade name or logo without prior written approval.
- Advertise or promote discounted SharpSpring pricing or services without packaging them with your own agency services.
- Register a domain or URL that includes our trade name without prior written approval.
- Place our logo in such close proximity to other content that it is indistinguishable.
- Make our logo the most distinctive or prominent feature on your website, printed material or other content.
- Use our trade name or logo to establish or create a social group, user group or forum of any kind.
- Use our logo in a way that suggests any type of approval, sponsorship or endorsement by SharpSpring.
- Use our logo in a way that is harmful, deceptive, obscene or otherwise objectionable to the average person.
- Use our trade name or logo on, or in connection with, content that disparages us or sullies our reputation.