- As little as 1/10th the cost of competing solutions.
- If we screw up you can leave anytime. No long-term contract.
- You decide what to charge your customers.
- You keep 75% of the revenue or more.
See how SharpSpring helps agencies add new customers and increase monthly billings.
SharpSpring: The Revenue Growth Platform
Grow your agency. Tie your customers to you.
Grow your agency by becoming an integrated and indispensable partner to your clients.
Monthly Recurring Revenue
Move from unpredictable project work to retainer-based relationships.
Prove Value to Your Clients
Show clients measurable results with comprehensive lead-to-revenue reporting.
SharpSpring is your trusted partner –
not your competitor.
Agency Pricing Model
Your customers are yours, not ours.
When you need help, we know you'll want a person to call… not a video library called a “University.”
- Support is available by phone and email. Oh, yeah, we have 100+ training videos too.
- Agency support is always 100% free.
I switched 100% of my automation to SharpSpring. Why? First, the people behind the product are unsurpassed, loyal and dedicated to building and supporting a great solution. Second, they take better care of partners and customers than any competitor in the industry.
SharpSpring is designed to tie your customers to you.
- Rebrandable interface, domain, login screen, notifications, and more.
- Single Sign-on: Manage all your clients in one spot, and with one login.
- No-hassle Client Management – no need to call us to ask permission. Just add them to your console and get moving. Custom access for each user.
- Flexible Email Templates – Have a favorite email template? Share it with all your clients.
We used Act-On and HubSpot prior to going with SharpSpring. The other two platforms are good ones, but the SharpSpring product allows us to have more control over our clients in terms of interaction, billing, and plan design.
Start providing results for your clients immediately.
- You have better things to do than convince your clients to migrate off their current platforms.
- SharpSpring integrates with 3rd-party CRMs, CMSs, and form builders in minutes.
- SharpSpring has a built-in CRM for your clients who need one.
- Hundreds of integrations and a powerful API means we’re connected.
With WordPress themes or other third-party APIs and templates, my designer’s hands were often tied ― not only on the front-end ― but especially on the back-end. With SharpSpring, our UI and dev teams are free to design to our clients’ unique demand generation and CRM needs.
SharpSpring has become my choice for marketing automation because it offers equivalent service compared to HubSpot, but SharpSpring also has a pricing model that gives agencies control over client pricing.