Are sales and marketing living in harmony?
Too often the answer is a resounding no. When the technology utilized by the sales and marketing teams isn’t aligned, inefficiency creeps in, sales opportunities are lost, frustration mounts and business suffers.
What’s causing the friction?
When sales and marketing teams are unable to get the full picture of the customer lifecycle from beginning to end, it’s difficult (if not impossible) to understand what is and isn’t working.
Data can be very useful. But having too much of it from several sources can be problematic. Are your dollars actually driving conversions? Do you have the right amount allocated for your campaign?
3 Tactics to get Marketing and Sales Working Together
We all feel it and we feel it for our clients, too (maybe more so) — the relationship between sales and marketing is hard. And although a platform isn’t a love language, it can help bring back the spark these relationships need.
43% of agency marketers say streamlining marketing and sales efforts is the top reason for automation implementation
Source: The State of MarTech. Conducted by Ascend2 and SharpSpring. Published August 2021. N = 187 U.S. marketing professionals
How do you get marketing and sales working together?
- Consolidate Tools To Unify And Conquer – Take control of your data by consolidating your tools. Having just one tool for your marketing and CRM allows you to streamline your marketing and sales efforts.
- One Technology Source Breaks Silos – With a single source of data, marketing and sales teams are aligned and able to establish goals, measure success and optimize the user experience.
- Finding Metrics That Matter – When marketing and sales know what success looks like, achieving those goals is more likely because you’re able to identify the opportunities and threats to revenue growth.
Get sales and marketing talking the same language…Revenue.
- Sales and marketing misalignment costs businesses A LOT…it’s estimated over $1 trillion per year.
- This results in leads not being properly managed and routed – and we all know a slow lead response time can be a deal killer (for your client relationships and for your clients’ opps).
- Sales and marketing haven’t been speaking the same language for a long time. Maybe sales is not even in the room.
- Let’s start talking the same language, and defining that together.
Not suprising, the solution:
A single revenue growth platform designed to reduce operational silos and provide a holistic view of channels, campaigns, prospects, and customers.
How can marketing tools improve to position organizations for growth?
Only 9% of executives would describe their marketing team’s ability to control the messaging and cadence of sale outreach as “excellent.”
- The most successful marketers are 118% more likely to have their tech stack fully intregrated into a single platform.
- Integrating technologies will centralize customer data and drive measurable results.
- This enables you to take advantage of time-sensitive and cross-channel marketing opportunities.
Here’s How a Simple Formula Changes Things
A central platform is no longer a nice-to-have. It’s essential for agencies to compete!
Put data to work to show your clients you understand their buyers’ unique needs and interests PLUS communicate with them effectively EQUALS more customers, loyalty and recurring revenue.
Imagine a day where you can:
- Show holistically how each of your clients’ customers buy
- Execute informed, better marketing
- Influence more buying decisions
- Hit your goals
- Align results to goals
- Gain new retainer business (hopefully!)
We’ll show you how it works
Sign up for a personalized tour of SharpSpring to see how we can help you drive revenue growth.
Called a Powerful Marketing Automation Platform, We Prefer Revenue Growth Platform
Aside from being easy to use, easy to work with and more affordable, our primary goal is to help you grow your agency.
As your partner, we wouldn’t be doing our job if we didn’t connect the dots.
- Get what you need from one spot. Gain deep insight into demographic and firmographic profiles. See behavioral activities across every customer and their journey (we call it the “Life of the Lead”).
- Champion better marketing. Execute campaigns with less effort—across multiple channels, verticals, buyers and buying stages—personalized dynamically to each contact.
- Give your team the right tools for the job. From campaigns to deal tracking, sales enablement features and reporting, less jumping from tool to tool means less missteps for everyone.
SharpSpring gives you a competitive advantage.
More than 2,000 agencies have chosen SharpSpring. See what they have to say.
Easier to learn and implement than any other multi-system alternative
"With SharpSpring, we quickly consolidate a client’s marketing systems to deliver a natively unified solution. SharpSpring is faster and easier to learn and implement than any other multi-system alternative. It allows us to immediately increase profits for clients while rapidly reducing marketing expenses."
We were able to generate more quality leads
"Using SharpSpring, we were able to generate more quality leads, convert more leads to sales, and spend our marketing resources more wisely for an across-the-board impact. What's not to like about that? Any company not using a solid marketing automation platform is playing an old game and ignoring the new rules of the road. All companies should give serious consideration to SharpSpring. It’s just smart business."
Generate a consistent flow of leads for our clients
"We have been able to leverage marketing automation and SharpSpring to create automated nurture sequences that drive lead scores, build the online presence of a startup, and generate a consistent flow of leads for our clients."
SharpSpring is built for marketing and sales success
Be the Revenue-Driving Hero to Your Clients
Delivering excellent, measurable results, faster and more efficiently, transforms you from agency vendor to trusted partner. And, best of all, it helps build stronger, more profitable relationships.