Why are leads growing but sales aren’t?
A client’s bottom line is the ultimate measure of an agency’s value. So when you’re getting leads, but revenue isn’t growing, it’s an issue that needs solving. Now.
Understand Your Client’s Expectations
Agencies are usually tasked with two things: Growing traffic and generating quality leads. But leaving it at that, and saying, “Well, we got the leads, but it’s not our job to get the sales,” is a mistake agencies make too often. Making revenue grow is what’s most important. Just ask your client’s executive team.
In a recent survey of marketing professionals, generating quality traffic and leads made the list in response to the question, what are the top priorities for your marketing campaign. But the top two answers were acquiring more customers and growing revenue. It also uncovered that the executive team is 40% less likely than other marketers to consider goals such as quality leads. Where agencies need to focus could not be clearer.
3 Hurdles to Growing Leads and Traffic
While generating more sales and revenue is the end goal, it’s also the downstream result of growing leads and getting an increase in traffic. First things first. Agencies have to understand their client’s pain points when it comes to leads and traffic, to eventually win the day by stimulating revenue. Here are a few points to consider.
59% of marketing professionals believe acquiring more customers and growing revenue are the top priorities for their campaigns.
Source: The State of MarTech. Conducted by Ascend2 and SharpSpring. Published August 2021. N = 187 U.S. marketing professionals
How Do You Get On The Path To Revenue Growth?
- Consolidate to Provide Clarity – By making your technology stack leaner, you’re eliminating silos that prevent better end-to-end views of prospects and customers, which means you’ll help deliver a better 1-to-1 experience.
- Take Campaign Efforts Off Your Client’s Plate – You worry about messaging, target audiences and making adjustments to hit campaign goals, which frees up your client to focus on more important things, like innovation.
- Track Engagement – Every strategy to grow leads and traffic must include a single-source view on tracking engagement, which allows you to nurture those leads with dynamic, personalized content to convert them to sales faster.
The Challenges to Increasing Leads that Increase Revenue
- Marketers are struggling to create effective, targeted campaigns
- Too many ineffective tools in the tech stack.
- Low visibility into campaign ROI
- Lack of understanding why cost per leads are out of control.
A Winning Formula to Grow Leads and Revenue:
Track the engagement of your lead and traffic growing strategy and nurture them with content that is dynamic and personalized.
The Results of Growing Leads The Right Way
- More likely to create growth in sales and revenue — the things clients really care about.
- Takes the burden off of clients so they can put attention toward innovations to grow their business.
- Through nurturing leads, they convert faster, generating sales and revenue faster.
A Powerful Marketing Tool to Grow and Convert Leads
SharpSpring’s centralization means having a tech stack that’s leaner, communicates better, provides insight to grow leads and traffic, and most importantly, generates revenue for your clients.
Request a one-on-one personalized demo of SharpSpring and see how we can help you.
Imagine a day when you can:
- Enable better end-to-end visibility of prospects and customers
- Convert leads to sales faster
- Execute informed, better marketing
- Reduce operational silos
- Decrease the time it takes to solve issues
- Simplify forecasts and tracking
- Make training your teams easier and more efficient
- Lower operational costs, and increase ROI
We’ll show you how it works
Sign up for a personalized tour of SharpSpring to see how we can help you drive revenue growth.
Called a Powerful Marketing Automation Platform, We Prefer Revenue Growth Platform
Aside from being easy to use, easy to work with and more affordable, our primary goal is to help you grow your revenue.
- As your partner, we wouldn’t be doing our job if we didn’t connect the dots.
- Get what you need from one spot. Gain deep customer insights into lead nurturing and converting to sales faster by seeing behavioral activities across every customer and their journey (we call it the “Life of the Lead”).
- Champion better marketing. Execute campaigns with less effort—across multiple channels, verticals, buyers and buying stages—personalized dynamically to each contact.
- Give teams the right tools for the job. From campaigns to deal tracking, sales enablement features and reporting, less jumping from tool to tool means less missteps for everyone.
SharpSpring gives you a competitive advantage.
More than 2,000 agencies have chosen SharpSpring. See what they have to say.
Gaining and Closing More Leads
Say you get 10,000 leads per year and close 2,000 of them. What about the other 8,000? Do you have a process to follow up with those leads and convert them? Imagine closing just 10% of those 8,000 missed leads. How much more business would that mean for you?
Solid Strategies Drives Sales
A marketing automation platform without a strategy is like a car without gas – you won’t get anywhere. To succeed, you need both. Campaigns need to be properly dispersed and tied back to actual sales, and SharpSpring is the best vehicle to make that happen.
Switching Pays Off
After years using HubSpot, we were a bit apprehensive about the transition to SharpSpring – but the team became fully immersed in the platform very quickly. Within just a couple of weeks, it was like we’d always been with SharpSpring.
The State of MarTech (New Research)
Over one-third (37%) of marketers find that one of the top barriers to the success of their overall digital strategy is the quality of leads coming in. One-quarter of those surveyed report that not just quality, but quantity, is also an issue when it comes to lead generation. We know because along with Ascend2 we interviewed 187 marketing professionals and generated a report you’ll find extremely useful.