Is your data driving revenue growth for you and your clients? Or hindering it?
Sure, every agency wants to gather data to help their clients and show their value. But to truly increase revenue, that data must clearly define how to deliver a 1-to-1 customer experience.
A lack of clear, usable data is a growth killer
The more data the merrier is often not the case. Too much data, and the wrong type of it, can cause agencies to lose focus and lead to ineffective marketing efforts that fall short of expectations. It’s a position you don’t want to find yourself in. But unfortunately, many agencies do.
According to The State of MarTech, a comprehensive report from the research firm Ascend2, 59% of marketers feel that they DO NOT have the data they need to feel confident about which marketing campaigns are working and which are not. Often, that’s the result of data being scattered across several unconnected systems that breed inefficiency.
3 Ways to Make Data Work for You
It’s all about one thing: giving customers the content that connects and drives insights, conversion, action, revenue and growth. Having the right data and using it in the right way is the catalyst. Of course, it’s easier said than done. But by keeping the following in mind, you’ll be headed in the right direction.
83% of marketing professionals agree that consolidating their marketing and sales tools would increase productivity and efficiency.
Source: The State of MarTech. Conducted by Ascend2 and SharpSpring. Published August 2021. N = 187 U.S. marketing professionals
How can you make data clear and usable?
- Focus on the 3 Data Types – Firmographic, demographic and behavioral data gives insights to improve the customer experience.
- Consolidation Makes it Clear – Run a leaner technology stack and reduce silos for a better end-to-end view of prospects and customers to deliver a 1-to-1 experience.
- CRM Integration – With a robust CRM, you can better capture and understand the data that matters to your clients, while offering better target audience segmentation, increasing customer retention, speeding up communication, and better managing leads.
The Pain of Unusable, Unclean Data:
- Marketers feel they DO NOT have the data to make them feel confident in their marketing efforts
- Disorganized data creates silos that bog down campaigns
- Makes it hard to connect data properly to focus and deliver a personalized experience for customers
Your Solution to Utilizing Data That Drives Client Revenue:
Deliver a personalized, 1-to-1 experience for customers by consolidating and implementing tools and technology
The Importance of actionable data
- Able to give customers a better experience
- Removes data silos that impeded client growth
- Lets clients see your agency’s value and strengthens relationships
A Consolidated Marketing Solution For a Better Customer Experience
SharpSpring’s centralization means that data is cleaner and usable to help marketing teams focus on what matters most–making smarter marketing decisions to drive revenue.
Request a one-on-one personalized demo of SharpSpring and see how we can help you.
Imagine a day when you can:
- Enable better end-to-end visibility of prospects and customers
- Execute informed, better marketing
- Reduce operational silos
- Decrease the time it takes to solve issues
- Simplify forecasts and tracking
- Make training your teams easier and more efficient
- Lower operational costs, and increase ROI
We’ll show you how it works
Sign up for a personalized tour of SharpSpring to see how we can help you drive revenue growth.
Called a Powerful Marketing Automation Platform, We Prefer Revenue Growth Platform
Aside from being easy to use, easy to work with and more affordable, our primary goal is to help you grow your agency.
As your partner, we wouldn’t be doing our job if we didn’t connect the dots.
- Get what you need from one spot. Gain deep insight into demographic and firmographic profiles. See behavioral activities across every customer and their journey (we call it the “Life of the Lead”).
- Champion better marketing. Execute campaigns with less effort—across multiple channels, verticals, buyers and buying stages—personalized dynamically to each contact.
- Give your team the right tools for the job. From campaigns to deal tracking, sales enablement features and reporting, less jumping from tool to tool means less missteps for everyone.
SharpSpring gives you a competitive advantage.
More than 2,000 agencies have chosen SharpSpring. See what they have to say.
"SharpSpring is very user-friendly, and the quality of support is exceptional! You can easily jump on the phone with SharpSpring’s support team, troubleshoot your problems, and get your questions answered right away."
Extremely Affordable and Valuable
"SharpSpring comes in at a price point that is extremely affordable, and it also comes in with a feature set that makes it as valuable as any other marketing automation platform out there."
Driving More Sales
"After implementing this strategy, digital has become the most prolific source of closed sales for Henry Ford Village, hugely outperforming traditional channels such as television, direct mail and referrals."
SharpSpring is built for marketing and sales success
We know that having access to clean, usable data can be a game changer for delivering the best possible results to your clients. Take a look at a recent case study that shows how SharpSpring helped Ocreative digitize client data and align the marketing and sales teams.
Be the Revenue-Driving Hero to Your Clients
Delivering excellent, measurable results, faster and more efficiently, transforms you from agency vendor to trusted partner. And, best of all, it helps you build stronger, more profitable relationships.