How unifying marketing and sales tools and customer data can increase site traffic 200% and resurrect lost deals—to the tune of €4.5 millionGet a Demo
Authenteq, a SaaS identity verification and privacy provider, was dealing with a bloated suite of MarTech tools, stalling internal workflows and integration efforts. This prevented their sales team from identifying hot leads, seeing which were most engaged, and focusing on high-value opportunities. This led to deals slipping and lost revenue.
Not unlike many SMBs, “They gravitate to the bright and shiny object and take a bottom-up approach to adding MarTech, resulting in tools and data that are misaligned with business objectives or unable to provide relevant insights,” according to Harvard Business Review.
By partnering with SharpSpring, Authenteq was able to create an efficient bridge between marketing and sales to gain critical business intelligence. Using SharpSpring’s unified platform of sales and marketing automation and CRM data, Authenteq quickly saw results from streamlining their tech stack: increasing site traffic more than 200% and resurrecting and closing previously lost deals.
“SharpSpring is a very robust tool. Easy to learn and easy to use, but robust. A unified marketing automation and CRM solution is vital to a thriving business. SharpSpring’s marketing automation has provided us with an efficient bridge between sales and marketing and delivered greater business intelligence—by giving us a view of all customer data in one place—without the hassle of extracting from multiple tools.”–Jared Beasley, Authenteq CEO, 2021
Authenteq was seeing sales decline and struggling under the weight of:
- Navigating a complicated set of tools that provided lackluster KPI’s.
- Wasting time on inquiries that weren’t generating revenue.
- An inability to report metrics the sales team needed, like hot leads.
- Experiencing problems with engagement tracking through their existing CRM.
By partnering with SharpSpring for marketing automation, Authenteq was able to consolidate all capabilities in one solution (without integration missteps), streamline lead scoring and management, and synchronize processes for their sales team. SharpSpring quickly proved to be an effective partner in:
- Providing quick and easy integration via their CRM migration tool.
- Identifying key lead attributes the Authenteq sales team could act on fast.
- Streamlining media tracking to provide actionable metrics on content engagement.
- Resurrecting previously dead deals and bolstering site traffic significantly.