The State of Martech: Your Client has a Time Problem that You Can Solve
Get instant access to the 18-page report.
*No Email Required
The primary reason that clients use an agency is because of their ability to grow revenue. For clients, one of the reasons that they struggle with growing revenue is the lack of time.
What has prevented you from achieving success in the past?
The State of MarTech report, by the research firm Ascend2, asked 187 marketing professionals the question: What has prevented you from achieving success in the past? The #1 response was a lack of time and budget.
Have you heard these comments from your clients?
- I don’t have a big enough marketing team behind me to get all the work done.
- My to-do list is getting longer, not shorter.
- I spend too much time doing manual/time-consuming tasks and not enough time doing innovative programs that have the potential to significantly impact revenue.
- I know what to do, I just don’t have the time to do it.
In each case above, your agency can come in and be the hero for your client.
Use Technology to Overcome Your Lack of Time
Marketers have a problem. Most of the time stolen in the day is a result of manual tasks and not being able to find the right data and information when you need it. The lack of time blocks the path to revenue growth. The solution to free up time and clear the path to revenue growth is the strategic use of automation.
Automation is a tool that your agency can provide your client with to help them get more done with less. Use automation to:
- Create specific touchpoints based on each lead’s profile and behavior.
- Perform tasks like lead capture, targeted email sends, lead scoring, and more.
- Track leads “after the click” to send the right message at the right time.
- Send your sales team into action with real-time notifications when leads engage.
- Create dynamic lists that automatically update as contacts meet the list’s criteria.
- Target campaigns for each buyer persona.
Not only does automation save time but it also increases revenue by making sure that no lead is overlooked, real-time action is used to increase conversion rates, and personalization is used to increase engagement rates.
Learn more about automation and how it can save you time and increase revenue.
More Information About the Research
For this report, Ascend2 surveyed 187 marketing professionals in the U.S., using multiple third-party survey panels, and the survey was fielded in July 2021. The research was commissioned by SharpSpring to provide marketing professionals with data-driven guidance on how to take back control of their marketing tools and data to pave the way to better results. Download the report, clip the charts for client presentations, and adapt it to support your marketing efforts.
Learn more, download the 18-page research report, The State of MarTech. Coverage and analysis of this research are also available by MarketingProfs, MediaPost, and Convince & Convert.